Sunday, August 23, 2009

Asian Elegance

Here is the next cutting file I would like to share with you. I always find Asian images inspiring - I hope you like it! See other images in the Silhouette Cutting Files album in my gallery or click the link in my sidebar.

If you make a project using this file, it would be wonderful if you would leave a comment with a link to your work! I'm always inspired by your creations!

Click the image to download a ZIP file containing the GSD cutting file and the PNG reference image.

"When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them."
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

1 comment:

  1. again thank you ...it's beautiful and delicate SVG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your kind words are so inspiring...

LinkWithin

Print Friendly