Monday, August 17, 2009

Something New...

Exciting news! Since my DH bought me a Silhouette SD for my birthday, I have been amassing quite a large library of GSD cutting files and I want to share some with you! I have added a Silhouette Cutting Files album to my gallery and I have put a special link in my sidebar to make them easy to find. Below is the first one... I hope you like her - isn't she dainty? :) If you make a project using this file, it would be wonderful if you would leave a comment with a link to your work! I'm always inspired by your creations!

Click the image to download a ZIP file containing the GSD cutting file and the PNG image as a reference.

Enjoy!
Val

"Art, like life, should be free, since they are both experimental."
George Santayana

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your kind words are so inspiring...

LinkWithin

Print Friendly