Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Butterfly Swirls

Here is the next cutting file I would like to share with you. I find this image so graceful. The dots coming from the swirls cut as separate pieces, but I found them easy enough to work with. See other images in the Silhouette Cutting Files album in my gallery or click the GSD Cutting File link in my sidebar.

If you make a project using this file, it would be wonderful if you would leave a comment with a link to your work! I'm always inspired by your creations!



Click the image to download a ZIP file containing the GSD cutting file and the PNG reference image.

To A Butterfly
I've watched you now a full half-hour;
Self-poised upon that yellow flower
And, little Butterfly! Indeed
I know not if you sleep or feed.
How motionless! - not frozen seas
More motionless! and then
What joy awaits you, when the breeze
Hath found you out among the trees,
And calls you forth again!
William Wordsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your kind words are so inspiring...

LinkWithin

Print Friendly