Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SDC38: Black, White and a HINT of Color - Using Stamps From Any Company

This week is a new Stampotique Challenge issued by design team member Kaz. Here is what she has challenged us with:
"I'm setting you another colour challenge as you all did such a good job of the last one. This time it's to use black and white and add just a hint of another colour. You can make anything you like. This week is also a non-Stampotique stamps week for your chance at a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps."
Here's my little project - an ATC.  I'm afraid it seemed to morph into more than just a hint of orange... sorry, Kaz!!!
Stamps by Stampotique:
Batty About You, Tetewea
"Mistakes are the portals of discovery."
James Joyce (1882 - 1941)

10 comments:

  1. Val, this is STRIKING!!!! Love your soft sponging!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall let you off Val because it's gorgeous!! I love Tetewea, especially orange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crack me, but this turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooooooo cute, isn't he (or she??) Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batty ATC and I love the layers and detail on the background and I think the orange is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ATC, love the "hint" of orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! I Love your card with a little more than a 'hint' of colour! Great image- love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your kind words are so inspiring...

LinkWithin

Print Friendly