Don't be shy! Don't be your toughest critic! Stampotique is looking for designers! I hope you'll send in your beautiful work!!
"Stampotique has not had a design team all in awhile, and we know a lot of you have been asking-so here is your opportunity! We are looking for creative, inspiring, and friendly stampers to help promote Stampotique rubber stamps."
Our call is open to everyone and Stampotique stamps are not required to be used in your submission, but of course we would LOVE to see your use of our stamps.
This call will only be opened for 2 weeks from Saturday, June 23 and closing on Saturday, July 7th. The design term will be August 2012-December 2012.
If you are interested, please read all the information below on what Stampotique is looking for in a designer:
- Love of Stampotique rubber stamps
- Ability to work with different challenges
- Creative ability to think outside of the box
- Willingness to share your creations on your blog and public galleries
Design Team Requirements:
Benefits of the Design Team Members:
- Commitment to design for 4 months (August 2012 - December 2012)
- 4 projects per month to be posted on your personal blog and public galleries
- (2 projects are challenges & 2 are anything you wish to create)
- Participate in blog hops and sponsored promotions as needed
- Post to Stampotique Designers Blog at least once a month (blogger format)
- Ability to take good, quality photos of your creations
- Must have an active personal blog and be able to promote Stampotique whenever possible
- Commenting on challenge participants for our bi-monthly challenges
If being a part of this amazing design team interests you, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 7th, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST with Stampotique DT Call as the subject line:
- Stampotique stamps to create with (you will get to choose which ones you would like to work with)
- Name and a Link to your blog will be displayed on our blogs
- Display the Stampotique Design Team badge on your blog
- An opportunity to work with unique and fun stamps
- A fun, friendly and diverse design team
- Discount of 25% to anything on the Stampotique website
1. Name, Address & Phone Number
2. Brief bio including link to your blog and any galleries you regularly post to and any current design team commitments. (Please remember we are looking for ACTIVE bloggers)
3. Why would you like to be part of the Stampotique Design Team?
4. Attach 3 projects that show your creative style. (please keep each under 100K)
5. Your top 3 favorite artists (not design team members) at Stampotique.